Phase One 3 Storey Shop Offices
A BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) Agreement for the local bus and taxi terminal as well as the express bus terminal was signed in January 2007. Piling for the former has been completed, and the local terminal is expected to be ready by end-2007 whilst the express bus terminal will follow soon after.
There are 3-storey shops/offices available for sale, both en-bloc as well as by strata from only RM130,000 with a down-payment from as low as RM3,888.
1. PROJECT BRIEF
a) Size of Development - 83 acres
b) Tenure - Freehold
c) Concept - A modern, contemporary-design commercial development within Klang's complete and comprehensive bus & taxi terminal complex
d) Development Mix - Bus & taxi terminal, hypermarket, shopping complex, fast food drive-thru,shopoffices and commercial centre
e) Surrounding Developments - Bandar Setia Alam, Bandar Bukit Raja, Sungai Kapar Indah, Aman Perdana
- Klang Sentral, the new premier landmark in North Klang, will be the most modern transportation hub in this part of the country.
- The double-storey Klang Sentral bus interchange and taxi terminal will serve as the central transportation stop, together with a host of amenities provided by the adjacent shops.
- Klang Sentral also boasts an uniquely triangular landscaping feature to complement the overall development. An aesthetically designed entrance with landscaping and water feature is set to be a landmark of the development.
3. DEVELOPMENT PROFILE
- The thriving catchment market of an estimated 100,000 people daily passing through the transport hub and a total of population of 800,000 from the surrounding development areas will ensure demand from surrounding residents, shoppers and office workers.
- A single-storey domestic bus and taxi terminal is expected to be completed by end-2007 with the double-storey express bus terminal to follow soon after.
- 221 units of 3-storey shops/offices (24 blocks) are expected to be completed by 2007.
Two main designs are being offered:
- shop-shop-office (2-floors of retail outlets on the ground & 1st floor with an office on the second floor)
- shop-office-office (a retail outlet on the ground floor and office units on the first & second floors)
Completed and handed over on 2008.